This spacious, deluxe property set in woodland, which can accommodate up to 24 guests, is ideal for your self-catering holiday on the stunning Jurassic Coast.
The extensive ground floor of this property includes:
- Large open-plan L-shaped kitchen, including 2 dining areas, one with a log fire.
- Spacious, comfortable lounge, including a double sofa bed.
- Games area with pool table, and football table in reception area.
- Bedroom 1: 1 x double bed, 1 x adult bunk bed, with en-suite shower.
- Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed, 1 x adult size bunk bed, with en-suite shower.
- Bedroom 3: .1 x double bed, with en-suite shower.
The first floor features:
- Bedroom 4: 1 x king size bed, 5 x single beds, with en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 5: 1 x king size bed, 3 x single beds, with en-suite bathroom.
The property is set in 3 acres of grounds, accessed through a gated entrance, and offers:
- Football goal posts.
- Badminton nets.
- Outdoor table tennis facilities (weather dependent)
This family and pet friendly property provides the perfect self-catering base for a south-coast holiday that can be as laid-back or active as you like. Bicycles can be hired on a first come, first served basis, for those wishing to cycle around the Jurassic Coast and visit the famous National Trust Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door beach.