This luxurious single-storey cottage on the stunning Jurassic Coast, which accommodates up to 10 guests, makes the perfect base for your south-coast holiday.
The features of this elegantly furnished bungalow include:
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge area, with double sofa bed.
- Bedroom 1: 1 x double room with en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed.
- Bedroom 3: 2 x sets of adult bunk beds.
- Separate large walk-in shower room.
The property is set in 3 acres of grounds, accessed through a private gated entrance or patio doors from the lounge. Features include:
- Patio area with gas BBQ and garden furniture.
- Hot tub.
- Football goal posts.
- Badminton nets.
- Table tennis facilities (weather dependent).
This beautiful self-catering bungalow makes a perfect base to explore the wonders of the Jurassic Coast, or to visit the famous National Trust Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door beach. Bicycles are available for hire on a first come, first served basis.