This large, traditionally furnished semi-detached house, within easy reach of central Bournemouth and Poole, can accommodate up to 25 guests.
The spacious ground floor includes:
- Large hallway
- Comfortable lounge room
- Separate dining area with seating for at least 18 guests.
- Vast open-plan modern kitchen/dining area, featuring a double range master cooker with all equipment to cater for large groups.
- Utility room
- Separate ground-floor shower room.
The first floor’s attractively furnished bedrooms include:
- Master bedroom: 1 x king-size bed, 1 x double sofa bed, en-suite bath and large shower room.
- Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed, 1 x set of adult bunk beds and 1 x set of children’s bunk beds.
- Bedroom 3: 1 x double bed, 1 x set of adult bunk beds.
- Separate shower room.
The second floor, up further stairs, incudes:
- Bedroom 4: 1 x double bed, 1 x set of adult bunk beds.
- Bedroom 5: 1 x king bed, 1 x double sofa bed.
- Bedroom 6: 3 x single beds, plus an area with a football table.
The property’s pleasant exterior features:
- Secluded, tiered garden, accessed from the utility room.
- Patio area with table and chairs.
- Parking for 4 cars, accessed via gates, in addition to plenty of parking on the road.
This family and pet friendly house offers the ideal base for your south-coast holiday. Whether you want to visit Bournemouth and Poole, enjoy the blue-flagged Sandbanks beaches 10 minutes’ drive away or explore the stunning Jurassic Coast, you’ll have a great time. And you can relax in this beautiful, spacious house, as well.