Lulworth Mews Cottage
This semi-detached cottage, which can accommodate up to 12 guests, lies only a few miles from the iconic sites of Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door, making it perfect for your self-catering holiday on the Jurassic Coast.
The cottage is furnished throughout, with the ground floor including:
- Open-plan lounge/dining area, with double sofa bed.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen.
- Separate downstairs shower and toilet room.
The bedrooms on the first floor feature:
- Bedroom 1: 1 x king-size bed, 1 x adult size set of bunk beds, and 1 x double sofa bed.
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single bed (third single optional).
- Bedroom 3: 1 x double bed, with en-suite shower room.
The property is set in 3 acres of meadow, and outside facilities include:
- Shared decking area.
- Private hot tub.
- Garden furniture.
- Football goal posts.
- Badminton nets.
- Outdoor table tennis facilities (weather dependent).
This child and pet friendly cottage provides the perfect base for exploring the stunning Jurassic Coast and visiting the nearby National Trust Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door beach. Bicycles can be rented on a first come, first served basis.